TILLEN designed and verified the access platforms that house the sieve machinery required in the production of high-performance composite fibers. Located in Bambooder BioBased fibres (our client) sorting facility, the multi-level platforms were specially designed to withstand strong vibrations caused by the machinery. Incorporating an easy to disassemble and transport design was also important for our client to have the flexibility they required.
The TILLEN-added Value:
● Complete design and production drawing set;
● Fabrication oversea and final delivery;
● Aftersales assistance.
● EC-46-2006 – Machinery Directive;
● NEN-EN 1993-1 – Eurocode 3 – Design of Steel Structures.
Facts & Figures:
● Weight 11.5 tons;
● LxWxH 10.5×4.3×5.8 metres.
Article number: 210406